1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I have owned a few Oakleys over the years. My "O"bsession started mid 2010 although prior to this i owned a pair of the original minutes. At that stage it was just a pair of sunglasses to me but in mid 2010 thats when i really started to appreciate the brand, at first i went through stages of purchasing online but have found that in my case that doesnt always work. Once i got a real taste for the addiction there was no turning back.

This first pair i purchased at the Oakley vault in Homebush in Sydney

This second pair was a gift from my Wife. It was purchased in Vanuatu, Where we got married in August this year

The newest Addition to the family is My custom Antix: Ghost text with ice iridium and Chrome icons

Here is the little family together

I also have a pair of Ernesto Fonseca Antix on the way.Next pair will probably be a custom pair of straight jackets

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

sweet little fam . . .
    i like your antix dude! but next time go for the blue icons!

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I say this to all the newbies: This forum is EVIL. I've literally DOUBLED my collection since joining in January of this year.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

@SpliceD
    nothing wrong to have a spare pair or two or three . . .
    :cool:

5. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

2 or 3??? HAHAHA!!

right....

6. S-works

S-works 奥克利专家

@ ausoakley - nice range... and welcome to the forums. It IS addictive as SpliceD says!! :cool:

7. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I went with the chrome icon as a "safe" option because I wasn't sure how the colored icon would look. Since buying these I've been into the o store at Sydney and i ended up liking slot of things I thought I wouldn't, one of them being colored icons

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Doubled? Only Doubled. I'll tell you how bad this forum is. When i Joined i only had 3 pair & now i have 15. Not to mention the ones my two sons have & my wife.

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................LOL still gotta have something to spend your hard earned cash on & what better product.

Nice start to a collection too ausoakley. I like the Antix too.

9. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

that's what we're all here for dude. mutual encouragement. =)

nice start to the collection by the way! sweet!

10. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I'm glad to hear im not the only one with this addiction lol. My wife doesnt understand, she thinks all my sunglasses look the same lol. I'm playing around with some customising on the oakley website at the moment so I'll see what i come up with, and i already have 3 more pairs i want to buy but I'll have to wait to after christmas, unless my family is good to me for my birthday and santa sees how good I've been for christmas :)