• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ausoakley's little O family

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I have owned a few Oakleys over the years. My "O"bsession started mid 2010 although prior to this i owned a pair of the original minutes. At that stage it was just a pair of sunglasses to me but in mid 2010 thats when i really started to appreciate the brand, at first i went through stages of purchasing online but have found that in my case that doesnt always work. Once i got a real taste for the addiction there was no turning back.

This first pair i purchased at the Oakley vault in Homebush in Sydney

This second pair was a gift from my Wife. It was purchased in Vanuatu, Where we got married in August this year

The newest Addition to the family is My custom Antix: Ghost text with ice iridium and Chrome icons

Here is the little family together

I also have a pair of Ernesto Fonseca Antix on the way.Next pair will probably be a custom pair of straight jackets

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet little fam . . .
i like your antix dude! but next time go for the blue icons!

I went with the chrome icon as a "safe" option because I wasn't sure how the colored icon would look. Since buying these I've been into the o store at Sydney and i ended up liking slot of things I thought I wouldn't, one of them being colored icons

I say this to all the newbies: This forum is EVIL. I've literally DOUBLED my collection since joining in January of this year.

Doubled? Only Doubled. I'll tell you how bad this forum is. When i Joined i only had 3 pair & now i have 15. Not to mention the ones my two sons have & my wife.

THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................LOL still gotta have something to spend your hard earned cash on & what better product.

Nice start to a collection too ausoakley. I like the Antix too.

I say this to all the newbies: This forum is EVIL. I've literally DOUBLED my collection since joining in January of this year.

that's what we're all here for dude. mutual encouragement. =)

nice start to the collection by the way! sweet!

I'm glad to hear im not the only one with this addiction lol. My wife doesnt understand, she thinks all my sunglasses look the same lol. I'm playing around with some customising on the oakley website at the moment so I'll see what i come up with, and i already have 3 more pairs i want to buy but I'll have to wait to after christmas, unless my family is good to me for my birthday and santa sees how good I've been for christmas :)

Back