1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    To some this thread may seem familiar, I've just taken my old wtb thread and changed it to suit my wants at the moment. Since acquiring the canteen and the 2 monster pups I have a new found appreciation for the smaller frames ( which I belive suit me better). So the reason for this thread is my updated list of pairs I want to get. I am able to trade if you have something I may want. As I keeo my glasses in new or as new condition most with the box and paper work, I will only consider trades of glasses in similar condition, the box is not a must but glasses must come with microbags

1. Ducati Fives Squared
    2. Canteen 03-543 :Matte Black/Warm grey
    Canteen 03-541: Brown Smoke/Dark Bronze
    3. Fives Squared 03-442: Rootbeer/Dark Broze
    Fives Squared 03-443: Polished white/Black Iridium
    5. Monster pup 05-040: Matte Black/Grey
    Monster Pup 05-041: Rust w/ oakley text/ Vr28 Black Iridium
    6. Jupiter squared OO9135-08 Matte White /Black Iridium Pol.
    Jupter Squared OO9135-01 Polished Black/Warm grey
    Jupiter Squared OO9135-06 Black Ink OO Red Iridium Pol.

Like I said before, I do have a few pieces I can trade they are as follows
    Ducati Scalpel with microbag and ducati box
    $100 Shipped*
    Hijinx: Crystal black/Black Iridium with brown micro bag and box (Box is not for the model named as when i bought them the shop attendant could not find the correct box)
    $80 Shipped*
    Antix: Ernesto Fonseca with box and koi print microbag
    $110 Shipped*
    Antix: Custom, polished black ghost text/ Satin silver icons/ice iridium
    $95 Shipped*

Please note: I have listed the polarised pairs on my list simply for the frame, will change lenses as I can't wear pol. lenses so for any trades would prefer non pol. lenses. Also prices are in AUD and are fairly dropped from purchase price. Payment to be made (in AUD) via paypal gift or buyer to pay fees.

* Shipping australia wide will be express with tracking
    Shipping International will be registered post 3-10 days delivery time.

Pictures can be found in my threads or albums

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    del518 is selling a france antix and aussie antix.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was looking at that thread, I thought you had picked them up. Thanks for the heads up

4. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I wanted but, gotta use money for other things, plus they aren't terribly important for me, gotta pick more important oakleys right now lol. thought id let someone else enjoy them.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    I don't know if you're interested, but I have a pair of new Black Iridium Polarized Ghost Text Fives 4.0's. :smile:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Zax but I think I'll pass

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Haha it's all good. Good luck on the hunt!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.3%
    If you want that trio for sale here I'll step aside and you can grab it as long as the seller is willing to ship to Au.

9. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    i love anything history text but fives are to small :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats on your purchase obiwan, my search continues.@ Yoshi and Zax: The history text design is cool but I want to focus on my list first before buying more random pairs. Hopefully it wont take too long to finish the list, only problem is having funds to get the good deals

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.