• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Oakley Holbrook Prescription Lenses in Germany

schoeni

Oakley Beginner
Dear all,
I'm glad I found such a vivid community around Oakley glasses. Here is my issue: I want Holbrook sunglasses with Prizm™ 24K Polarized prescription lenses. I cannot find this option in Germany and the official Oakley homepage doesn't ship to Germany. The EU Oakley website doesn't offer prescription lenses for some reason.

So, does anybody know any online shop that offers authentic Oakley prescription lenses and ships to Germany?

Best wishes!

I had my 24K none Pol. Progressive Lenses for my Half Jacket 2.0 ordered by a Shop in Fürstenfeldbruck.
Find a Optician Shop near to you that has been selling Oakley for some time. If 24K Pol. are even avail. they will order the lenses for you.

Thanks so much for the fast answer! I guess that local shop is not part of the big chains (Apollo, Fielmann...) we have in Germany? They sell you their own lenses and not the authentic ones, right?

All Optician Chains are useless.
Find an independent Store that sells Oakley since the 80s.
Call them and send them your prescription incl. your PD. (interpupillary distance)
Maybe you have to send them your Frame so they can make sure the lenses fit.

This is a 2th Gen. Family owned Master optician Store with a workshop.
They have been selling Oakley since day one.

I had both my glasses done by them.
O3 with Zeiss and Half Jacket with Oakley 24K progressive lenses.

Back