1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to downsize a bit so I'm offering the following as a package deal if anyone's interested.

I'm looking to get 600 for the whole package. I could sell them for more if I sold them individually, but thought I'd throw the package option out there. Make me an offer.

- SOLD: Prizm Badman: Marked with "Sample" on the inside of the stem, small scratch on the top of the frame (not noticeable to me, but collectors wouldn't like it). No box.

- $200.00: Radar with multiple lenses: Black frame. Comes with OO Red Iridium Path (non polarized), Deepwater Prizm Polarized Pitch, OO Black Iridium Polarized Path, Black Iridium Path (non polarized), and a few other non-Oakley lenses. No box.

- SOLD. $175.00: Carbon Blade with Titanium Polarized lenses. I swapped out the lenses between a few pairs and the screws are stripped and the lenses are loose. Not ideal, but they wear well. No box.

- $175.00: SI Ballistic Crosshairs, Matte Black with Grey Lenses: This pair hasn't been worn much, maybe twice. Comes with the original box.

Again, make me an offer. I want these gone so I just may accept if it's reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/17/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    $550.00 takes them all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Out of curiosity, is the Deep Water Prizm Radar lens vented?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    It's not vented.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Last try here before going to ebay. 450 takes the Ballistic Crosshairs, Carbon Blades, and the Badman.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Badmans are sold. Open to selling these as individual pairs if anyone is interested.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price for Blades?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    I'll let them go for 175 since the lenses are a little loose.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Updated the list above with prices.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Pics of the Radars. Deepwater Prizms in the frame. OAKLEY lenses on the right.

Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742869.356492.jpg
    Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742881.544829.jpg
    Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742895.801488.jpg
    Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742907.641190.jpg
    Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742920.514246.jpg