• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bargain Beater Minute Machine

RichterDog22

Oakley Beginner
Spain
So I found this Minute Machine with silver dial on Wallapop a few weeks ago. The truth is that I don't know how legit it is but it's only 200€ (ad ain't mine, I just found it on Wallapop 2nd hand reselling platform). Guy says that it's missing the crown and the wrist lock but for the rest it says on the description that it's fully operation and works just fine. It also comes with a beater box to it .

Reason I am not buying it is cause currently I'm mostly a brokie 😂 and in my spare time I did some digging to see how hard it'd be to obtain the missing parts and besides coming up as even more expensive than the watch itself they are pretty hard to get, so I thought maybe some of you guys would find some use to it.

Hopefully I am not braking any rules by posting the link to the ad, but in any case, here it is:

Reloj Oakley Minute Machine de segunda mano por 200 EUR en Las Palmas de Gran Canaria en WALLAPOP

I'm new in regards of posting on the forum, so cut me some slack! :tongue: Cheers!