• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batch of fake Juliets on Ebay?

He sold some R1 beaters in the $300's a few months ago. I'm sure people (including me) held back because his listings seemed SAF, but most turned out to be good. However, I negotiated an R1 from someone else in South America, and turns out both were selling the same pair, same serial, and using the same pictures. The buyer who won that auction hasn't given feedback, but no idea what he's getting. I think I know where he's getting all these pairs that he sells, but now I'm sure he is legit
Good to know he's legit as he seems to have access to quite a bit of xmetal frames. I had all is recent listings on watch. I was hoping to see if I could grab a good deal on a project frame while waiting for the ones you have coming in. I didn't pull the trigger as I felt the auction prices went a bit high, for me anyway.

The other person you found selling the same pair, were they on "flea-Bay" as well or selling in on a different site?

He is good to work with. If you win and ask he will cut shipping down to nothing or $10. I've got a couple from him and he's always done it.. if you ask!

Latest Posts

Back