• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Batwolf...💯

Black water

I should Work at Oakley
Ca
Batwolf desert 🏜️, new without tags😁 excellent condition 💯 icons Rock!!
20230926_125117.jpg
20230926_125146.jpg
20230926_125255.jpg

This is right up @SpecialAdvisor's alley. Sweet looking pairs. Congrats. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1090205

Absolutely true Brother Lopaka! I don’t have a Batwolf but I’ll likely be ordering one today if they are current stock on Oakley SI!

EDIT: They don’t seem to be available in Desert Sand or Flat Dull Earth (nor the U.S. Flag icons) at the moment. So nice find 🪖👍

I lost a Flat Dull Earth HNBL in Walt Disney World last month. I still have a black pair. Great glasses with a superb lens change mechanism 🪖👍

Last edited:
Absolutely true Brother Lopaka! I don’t have a Batwolf but I’ll likely be ordering one today if they are current stock on Oakley SI!

The HNBL is exactly like the one I lost in Walt Disney World last month. I still have a black pair. Great glasses with a superb lens change mechanism 🪖👍
The one on the right is a Shocktube.

The one on the right is a Shocktube.

Yep. Spot on…on closer look at the pic they look similar but the HNBL does not have a small black torx screw at the corner of the occular. Don’t have a pair of those either 😏

These are my dearly departed HNBLs…with a wolf fish strap I made for em. At least I still have the strap! 😜

oakley si hnbl 002.jpeg

Last edited: