1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

What are the best or some of the best looking Oakley sunglasses to be worn with a suit or formal clothing? Such as a Tuxedo or any sort of suit?

Example to be, wearing it at a outdoors wedding or maybe a business related outdoors party...ect

Pictures are welcome please, I'd like to see how Oakleys look while wearing suits and such.

Thanks. :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

I would definitely say black frames with black lenses, just to keep it basic. Possibly the Plantiff's or Inmates, and maybe the Jury's.

3. Forgoten214

Forgoten214 Oakley Beginner

My vote is for the Inmate's.

4. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I tend to push the boundaries in those settings and wear what I want....but if needed, all black Square Wire and and black frame X Metal would work as well with a toned down lens...I've worn my Pit Boss, TiO2 XX and all black X Squared to corporate functions and not felt out of place.

5. The Game

The Game Oakley Enthusiast

any wire frame works but i usually try to match the color of the suit. if i were to use an omatter frame id go with icepick