1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. crailtap25

crailtap25 Oakley Beginner

I bought 5 pairs new from a seller with "luke" in the name, advertised to be authentic. They are the ones listed with weird frame lens color combos. (neon yellow frames/ ice blue lens etc). I paid near 90-100 average each pair, and when i got them, they were the best fakes i've ever seen, but were still pretty obviously not real. He still has more listed on there now and they have bids, so just beware anyone thinking about bidding.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

File a claim with PayPal and eBay, you should be able to get your money back.

3. crailtap25

The seller was very cooperative and is giving me a full refund. I just wanted to let people on here know so they didnt buy them. It would be a good deal if they were real.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

5. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

at least he's willing to refund ya, and not try and say that they are indeed the real deal. but if he refunds you, and promptly relist them to try and con others out there, that wouldn't be cool.

6. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

When in doubt, give us a shout!

QLR1 likes this.
  7. crailtap25

Yep his name is luke34s. That thread I started about the red frogskins weren't from the same seller and are real. Today Luke34s will recieve the fakes I sent back. The others he had listed already sold yesterday. Well have to see if he relists them as authentic or not

8. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

i pity those buyers. fakes are getting tough to spot nowadays, but like FrogTastic said..when in doubt, we're all here to help.

9. Enders

Enders Oakley Enthusiast

I saw them too and realized they were probably fake