• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Beware this guy . In uk

Spc369

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
uk
Ben James / delapoer / doing bits (ebay) also uses swagon as a name

sold me a cheap ott ,i paid then spotted it on ebay with bids… questioned him, he got ****ty and it went south fast. Repaid my money and removed it from ebay saying he sold it elsewhere. He then shows up on my mates fb page selling it again. I questioned him again and hes tells the admin hes just sold it (again) and to remove the ad lol. Deff scam. Beware in the uk guys. Keep an eye out for his ads on fbpages as hes blocked me now,

IMG_8226.png

Looks like its up on Ebay now:

Looks like its up on Ebay now:

hmm, cant see the listing now, he must have sold it. I bet that sale dont go well ☹️
unless it got reported ovenight and removed possibly

Last edited:
internal foam missing, around lens looks rough and lens look aftermarket are they even genuine

s-l1600-3.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg

I would like to give my side of this story.
I had this pair listed in several places at the same time, they got sold to Spc369 on Depop,
before I had finished working I had the chance to delist them from other places I had received a message on eBay where the pair was also listed also from Spc369 accusing me of fraud.
Happy not to deal with him I promptly refunded him his money and would of hoped that would be the last I would hear from him.
Nobody got scammed and nobody lost anything, and if you wish to continue this Spc369 please send me your details so I can send you a Cease and Desist Letter For Defamation Of Character.

I would like to give my side of this story.
I had this pair listed in several places at the same time, they got sold to Spc369 on Depop,
before I had finished working I had the chance to delist them from other places I had received a message on eBay where the pair was also listed also from Spc369 accusing me of fraud.
Happy not to deal with him I promptly refunded him his money and would of hoped that would be the last I would hear from him.
Nobody got scammed and nobody lost anything, and if you wish to continue this Spc369 please send me your details so I can send you a Cease and Desist Letter For Defamation Of Character.
Cease and desist for defamation of character letter? 🤣

Cease and desist for defamation of character letter? 🤣
It might be a joke where you are from, however I am quite serious.
Spc369 has since blocked me and I assume unwilling to have an open dialogue due to the fact he is lying, and no scam has ever taken place.

It might be a joke where you are from, however I am quite serious.
Spc369 has since blocked me and I assume unwilling to have an open dialogue due to the fact he is lying, and no scam has ever taken place.
So, you think someone that believes you are possibly a scammer is going to send you their “details “ so can pursue make believe legal action? Girl, you cray.🤣

So, you think someone that believes you are possibly a scammer is going to send you their “details “ so can pursue make believe legal action? Girl, you cray.🤣
Unlikely right.
Fortunately I have his name and address already saved as it was on the order he made that I then cancelled when he started getting difficult on Depop.

Back