1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I'm offloading some good pairs for someone else to enjoy. All pairs are LNIB unless otherwise noted and have all original boxes, bags, and accessories. The TACAs and Devil's Brigade include pins. I'm not looking to profit on these pairs, just get back close to what I put into them. I'm not much into the plastic frames and none of these get any face time. They are just taking space up in my display so it's time for them to go. Prices are posted above each pair and INCLUDE CONUS SHIPPING. 4% Paypal fee if not gifted. I'm not looking for trades on these. Please don't hesitate to PM me any questions you may have and thank you for looking! Now for the goods...

WITK - $200. The box has a few creases from shipping.
    Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7610.jpg Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7608.jpg Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7607.jpg

TACA Ravishing. This pair is BNIB. $105. The box has some creases from shipping.
    Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7629.jpg Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7632.jpg Big sale!  WITK, TACA, London, Devil's Brigade - EGH_7633.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 7/3/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent for witk and devils brigade

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Damn I'm still trying to get pics and prices up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.1%
    Nice price on that phobia

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    OK, they're all up. Sorry for all of the updates. My Photobucket was acting up and I didn't want to try and waste time uploading all of them at once if they weren't going to upload properly, so I had to load a few at a time.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    those are really some amazing prices if i wasnt strapped i would be all over that love hate

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Yea I love it and I hate the pricing on them at the same time :p

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Lowered prices and included shipping. Someone grab these nice pairs up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hmmm that love/hate looks so tempting. Damn the exchange rate at present :(

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.8%
    damn!! some insane deals!! I want the phobia but with vacation in less than 3 weeks, it's out for me. But when I get back, I will be eying that one if unsold. I am hoping Maui doesn't eat me alive lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.