• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BiSphaera

rbileader

Oakley Expert
I honestly like them way more than I thought I would. I got a good deal on them through OakleySI so I figured I'd give them a try. The original Flak and then the Flak 2.0 are by far my all-time favorite models, so with what appeared to be an attempt at a Flak 3.0, I decided to pull the trigger. Like many other reviewers have said, they don't feel as "soft"(?) on the nose bridge as the Flak 2.0, but not really enough of an issue that I felt that I needed to take them off after wearing for a long period. I walked around Busch Gardens yesterday for about 5 hours and never took them off - so I'd say they had a decent inaugural wear period. I'm a little bummed that the icons are smaller than the Flak 2.0/Radar/JB because I am a fan of self-customs, but not a deal breaker. I play and coach baseball so I think I'll pick up a pair or Prizm Field lenses as well. Anyone else change their mind after trying them?
IMG_2935.jpg

Last edited:
They definitely aren't. I feel like almost all new "sport' releases have this initial reaction - and then we see a few pics of people wearing them and then they grow on us. That said, I do NOT see that being the case with the Sphaera. That thing they did with the arms is just stupid.

They definitely aren't. I feel like almost all new "sport' releases have this initial reaction - and then we see a few pics of people wearing them and then they grow on us. That said, I do NOT see that being the case with the Sphaera. That thing they did with the arms is just stupid.
what was that?

It was more the Sphaera but I saw mentioned elsewhere that was the intent with the wing portion on the Bisphaera as well. More to grab on too. He talks about it at the 2:30 mark for the Sphaera specifically.

alright... now i see it, the wing part is only on the other model.

So it's a handle to grab on to! LOL, okay then.

Latest Posts

Back