• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Stealth Judge Vs. Black GMT

Mycool

Oakley Beginner
I would love for all of your expert input. I've been looking to find a Black Stealth Judge 1.0, which I know is very difficult. As I've looked, I have noticed the Black GMT that appears very similar in style and looks. As I'm new to collecting Oakley's, I don't know the difference between these two watches. Is one "better" than the other? When did they both come out? I believe the GMT has more functions, but not sure. Any and all opinions about both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, this is a great forum!
-Michael

I believe the Judge came out 5 years ago. It was an amazing looking watch. Not sure if the GMT has more functions, sounds like more of a tactical watch whereas I think the judge was more for show so it may have more features...but then again its a watch, really only need it to tell time unless you are going diving or something.

I have a couple of GMT's and they feature the usual alarm function with the easily adjusted multi time zone feature at the simple press of a button. The local time is then displayed in the top dial which is in 24hr format, leaving your original home time set on the main dial. I love the GMT as it is a very comfortable watch to a wear and feels very sturdy. The strap is I think the same as the Judge, in the form of a spinal column for links. Sapphire glass on the GMT and has a good weight to it also. The clasp locks very securely. I hope to pick up a Judge in the near future for comparison.

Awesome case and bracelet, the guts are pretty garbage though.

I've got the Ion-Plated w/ White as shown and the Polished Stainless, both get lots of compliments.

GMT's are beautiful! I have never seen this version before.....black face/white dials

y4unemu3.jpg

Lovely watch ! I totally agree they are a beautiful design with many colourways. I also have the silver with blue face and silver with white face on the way. Can't wait !! :)

Back