• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Blood Spatter

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I am now a match to donate bone marrow and am waiting to hear where and when I am still wanting these and especially to wear for that. Any leads would even help!!
Username Hidden said:
That sounds very paintul. Where will they take the bone marrow out? From which bone?
it will be from my hip. It is going to be a little painful I’m sure but the girl I matched with needs it to live so it is minimal compared to what she has been through 🤍

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am now a match to donate bone marrow and am waiting to hear where and when I am still wanting these and especially to wear for that. Any leads would even help!!

it will be from my hip. It is going to be a little painful I’m sure but the girl I matched with needs it to live so it is minimal compared to what she has been through 🤍
God bless you!

Good luck with the donation! I did the stem cell donation a couple years back. It was the filtered blood stem cells and not the bone marrow through the hip. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery!!

Username Hidden said:
Good luck with the donation! I did the stem cell donation a couple years back. It was the filtered blood stem cells and not the bone marrow through the hip. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery!!
That’s amazing!! It’s a great gift to someone in need. Thank you 😊

Stellar pair to have. Good luck in the search. I think there’s more around 10 or so of these but who knows. I got mine from someone that participated in the blood drive done at HQ. Definitely still an amazingly hard to come by pair. Congrats on what you’re doing. Everyone on the receiving end is incredibly grateful I’m sure!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Stellar pair to have. Good luck in the search. I think there’s more around 10 or so of these but who knows. I got mine from someone that participated in the blood drive done at HQ. Definitely still an amazingly hard to come by pair. Congrats on what you’re doing. Everyone on the receiving end is incredibly grateful I’m sure!
I think originally there was only 5?? I could be wrong they were all completely white with spatter on them. I’m not sure if they ever did more. But I guess you never know with HQ 😝 3C885FE4-09AE-4F28-A040-BA976F560F97.png

Username Hidden said:
I think originally there was only 5?? I could be wrong they were all completely white with spatter on them. I’m not sure if they ever did more. But I guess you never know with HQ 😝View attachment 1039276
The person that recieved them at the blood drive said there was more. Very reputable person that worked at oakley that recieved them. Said there was atleast 10. How often do we have these pictures of stuff and there ends up being more lol it never surprises me anymore. That’s the thing with protos it’s never a sure fire answer on how many were produced. Even released numbered pairs seem to always have extra quantity. Always extras when it comes to producing pairs. Just like the Sf-16c primes, was said to only be a very select few. Now to this day there’s different variations, extras and whatnot. Nothing is set in stone so much gets moved around behind lock doors if you get what I mean. Not to derail your thread.

Last edited:
Very true you just never know but I am hoping for the all white with the matching bag 🩸 I will just keep my fingers crossed…if I don’t ever get them it wasn’t meant to be and I have plenty of other awesome frogs in the pond

Username Hidden said:
Very true you just never know but I am hoping for the all white with the matching bag 🩸 I will just keep my fingers crossed…if I don’t ever get them it wasn’t meant to be and I have plenty of other awesome frogs in the pond
That you do hopefully you can add this one to the pond.

Back