• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BMX Jawbone , Custom MLB Polarized Flak Jackets, Fire Flora Fade Frogskins...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got a few goodies that need a new home, I think I've priced them fairly but I'll consider all reasonable offers. Prices include shipping to the US only(no Int. shipping), Paypal only. Feel free to PM mw with any questions and thanks for looking! Not Looking for Trades

Microfiber bags for sale;
Red Stretchline $25
Global Gascan $25
Kings Camo Woodlands $20
3D Gascan $20

bags-1_zpsfc1ce8ee.jpg

BMX Jawbone, all lenses and earsocks are included as well as the case and microfiber bag. Due to a recent move, I seem to have misplaced the box. This is in like new condition with no flaws or scratches on the frame and lenses. The pic shows chrome bolts, I'm putting the original black ones back on when they sell.

Sale Price $475

bmx-1_zps89414a3e.jpg

MLB Cincinnati Reds Flak Jackets (24-078) w/Shallow Blue Polarized lenses. Like new condition. The frame and lenses are perfect with no scratches. I replaced the white rubber kit with black. Included with the glasses is the zippered soft vault and MLB microfiber bag, no box. If you don't like the shallow blue, I can swap those out with XLJ black iridium polarized for the same price.

Sale Price $150

flora-1-2_zpsc7fec3c5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump, some new microfiber bags added...

Bump...

Bump...

I dont see the frogskins on here i assume they have been sold correct?