1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello out there, here is what I'm looking for a decent pair of R1s and a XX frame no coins or boxes needed looking to trade the brand new badman' and my XS black with black Iridum polarized worn maybe a dozen times very tight all around I can't see any scratches on the lenses but I'm gone call them an 8 out of 10 because they have been worn no box or coin unless the box and coin for an XS plasma fire polarized works for you, if I need to kick in some cash I could do that Bnib badman x-ti Chrome polarized and XS black polarized - image.jpg Bnib badman x-ti Chrome polarized and XS black polarized - image.jpg Thanks a bunch

Cheers and stay safe

Bnib badman x-ti Chrome polarized and XS black polarized - image.jpg

Bnib badman x-ti Chrome polarized and XS black polarized - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have x xx

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest