1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. armed_with_oakley

armed_with_oakley Oakley Beginner

Could't belive that they had them for sale when I was on, thought it had to be a glitch in the system, had to keeping clicking checkout, error, back, checkout, error, back, finally on the 4th time, I thought, but a keychain, come back to it, and YES!!! Upped the quantity to 3 and kept the key chain too lol, little life saver, now hope Oakley actually fulfills the order hihihi, can't believe I'm giddy like a school-girl, til the wifey find out I just spent a grand more on sunglasses..... until then.... hope someone else get the deal too! Since I came late to the x-metal party I never thought I was going to be able to get retail price bnib straight from Oakley, but we'll see :):drinks:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

You bought three of those?! Theyre not Ichiros bro!

3. armed_with_oakley

armed_with_oakley Oakley Beginner

Well, I can always try to flip them for a small profit, but plan on hanging onto at least one, we'll see, I definitely couldn't afford to p/u 3 Ichiro's on my pay, and haven't seen any NIB Ichiro's even under $1000, I may have been a bit overzealous, but I'm still stoked :)