• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold BNIB Sealed Madman Scuderia Ferrari Collection - Don't Sleep

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I spent months looking for a Ferrari Madman in mint condition. I purchased them twice, only to find they were less than what the sellers described (getting a lot of that lately). I finally found a couple brand new, sealed, but only need one for my collection.

Original MSRP of these was $500. You can buy one here for $390 including shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping is only to the 48 contiguous United States (@Lopaka KaMars, I would send them to you, but I know you're not interested).

Don't sleep on this one. If you look at threads on OF, you'll see I've been looking for a nice pair of these for over 3 months; they're becoming more and more difficult to find in new/mint condition.

Pics speak for themselves.

IMG_9360.jpg

IMG_9361.jpg
IMG_9362.jpg
IMG_9363.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I might have a new in box pair possibly even sealed I’ll check when I get home. These are nice glasses good luck with sale.

Sorry the badman where sealed not the madman both new though.

B5613528-6325-42D5-9EEE-E2F60CF30DAD.jpeg

BA095866-9B5E-439D-A0AA-65A25C136355.jpeg

Thanks guys, but this is a "For Sale" thread... ???

I’ll send over the cost of shipping. Since they are free:)

Ahhh okay you edited the thread
Username Hidden said:
I’ll send over the cost of shipping. Since they are free:)
it got deleted when he edited the thread to say “I finally found a couple brand new ect ect” they where 390$.

Sorry Matt before you edited everything you made it seem like you where looking for a pair to replace your disappointment ^^^ hence my offer.

I didn't edit any text, and my price was always there. The only thing I edited this morning was I made the sentence [containing the price] bold.

LOL GLWS 🤷🏻‍♂️

Okay 👌🏻

Username Hidden said:
I didn't edit any text, and my price was always there. The only thing I edited this morning was I made the sentence [containing the price] bold.
You can barely see it because you wrote it in very faded white bro. I had to turn the brightness up on my telephone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back