1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Garducio

Garducio Oakley Enthusiast

Well.
    Wednesday I bought the Racing Jacket. Polished white frame and fire iridium lens. I needed a pair for when I go running and biking. Got them at a great deal and couldn't pass it up.
    Then today found another great deal on the Fast Jacket - Asian Fit polished fog frame with black iridium lens and couldn't pass it up.
    Got home from work and got online and bought another Tincan with POSITIVE RED IRIDIUM POLARIZED lens. Really wanted to try these lenses out. So excited about it. can't wait for them to come in.
    Then I also bought the Holbrook matte black frame with ruby iridium polarized lens. Also very excited about this pair.
    Now just can't wait for them to arrive. The impatient wait starts lol
    Well in the last month I bought 7 pairs of glasses lol and I wish I could buy more. This is really an addiction.
    Will post pics when they arrive.

spin_nin, A.D.D.i.c.t. and TheWannaBe like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Congratulations, the wait is the longest part. :drinks:

Garducio likes this.
  3. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Sounds like some good stuff

Garducio likes this.
  4. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

You couldn't be more right about the addiction part. It can really get out of hand if your not careful. I fall into it from time to time. You almost lose track of how much money is worth. It's like wow! 350 for. 24K XX that's insane! While in reality that's a months payment on a really nice car. So congrats on the pairs and endure the wait! But be careful!!! The Sloap is slippery here!

Min Zaw Nyan and Garducio like this.
  5. Garducio

man it's true. Yesterday didn't do much but be on ebay, craigslist, Oakley.com and on this forum looking around on what I want and my list is massive. Slowly but surely i'll get them all hahaha

ended up buying replacement lens for my x-squared. Fire iridium polarized. Got the Juliet coin dated 1999.
    Excited about those too.

6. Garducio

Just found these on craigslist. nanowire 3.0 black iridium polarized for $75 shipped. couldn't pass it up. The guy said it had one little scratch on it but nothing else. Just need to wait and see when it comes in.

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Good stuff!

8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

post the pics when you get them bro! awesome grabs!

9. Garducio

oh I will. Now the painful wait lol everything should be coming at the end of the week and the beginning of next week.
    Now I think I need to start searching for a nice Oakley display case.

10. JoshAD330

JoshAD330 Oakley Enthusiast

And getting an Oakley display case also can involve a painful wait. At least that was my case. I waited years to get my hands on one but patience paid off. As they say "Patience is a virtue." :)

Last edited: 6/15/15
    JPL and Garducio like this.