• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bought 4 more pairs

Garducio

Oakley Enthusiast
Well.
Wednesday I bought the Racing Jacket. Polished white frame and fire iridium lens. I needed a pair for when I go running and biking. Got them at a great deal and couldn't pass it up.
Then today found another great deal on the Fast Jacket - Asian Fit polished fog frame with black iridium lens and couldn't pass it up.
Got home from work and got online and bought another Tincan with POSITIVE RED IRIDIUM POLARIZED lens. Really wanted to try these lenses out. So excited about it. can't wait for them to come in.
Then I also bought the Holbrook matte black frame with ruby iridium polarized lens. Also very excited about this pair.
Now just can't wait for them to arrive. The impatient wait starts lol
Well in the last month I bought 7 pairs of glasses lol and I wish I could buy more. This is really an addiction.
Will post pics when they arrive.

You couldn't be more right about the addiction part. It can really get out of hand if your not careful. I fall into it from time to time. You almost lose track of how much money is worth. It's like wow! 350 for. 24K XX that's insane! While in reality that's a months payment on a really nice car. So congrats on the pairs and endure the wait! But be careful!!! The Sloap is slippery here!

man it's true. Yesterday didn't do much but be on ebay, craigslist, Oakley.com and on this forum looking around on what I want and my list is massive. Slowly but surely i'll get them all hahaha

ended up buying replacement lens for my x-squared. Fire iridium polarized. Got the Juliet coin dated 1999.
Excited about those too.

Just found these on craigslist. nanowire 3.0 black iridium polarized for $75 shipped. couldn't pass it up. The guy said it had one little scratch on it but nothing else. Just need to wait and see when it comes in.

oh I will. Now the painful wait lol everything should be coming at the end of the week and the beginning of next week.
Now I think I need to start searching for a nice Oakley display case.

Back