1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi guys, anyone has juliet oem black rubbers ,no need for box,i need at least 3 pairs :)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    they sell them on oakley.com. They are currently back ordered, but I ordered some last week and they should ship next week. Just the nose bombs and earsocks, but if you try call Oakley, you might be able to get temple shox.

I did that a few weeks ago and managed to get a full rootbeer rubbers set, nosebombs, earsocks and temple shox, so they do occasionally have them in stock even though not on the website.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just picked up 2 at my local Ostore, they still have them in stock. If you're still looking.

- Kab

Anonymous likes this.