1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. darklide

darklide Oakley Beginner

I bought this Oakley Originate Lite jacket is falling apart at the storm flap and its only 2 days old. I would assume Oakley would send Sportchek a new one?
    Does Oakley send their lower grade jackets to Sportchek?

Brand 2 Days Old Oakley Jacket Falling Apart... - IMG_20121111_161213.jpg Brand 2 Days Old Oakley Jacket Falling Apart... - IMG_20121111_161554.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 5/21/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Return it to where you bought it, don't bother with involving Oakley.

Clothing has defects from time to time. If the store has more exchange it and try another. If that one fails return it and choose another brand.

3. darklide

darklide Oakley Beginner

Yeah.

4. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

I've bought and worn Oakley clothing for years and never had a defect. Like Rustpot said, sometimes clothing is defective. Go to a local store and see if you can exchange the jacket.

5. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Ive had defective Oakley clothing. It isnt held to the same standards as their glasses. They contract the work out to various overseas manufacturers

6. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

That's just one string. If this is the only flaw your jacket has, then it's cheaper when you grab a needle.
    Cheaper, because it's your time and your petrol.