1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Really want to find a bnib or close, crosshair 2.0 gold frame with bronze pol lens. 4044-02... For either a serialized 2nd plasma Juliet which might need a tune up. Or. 2 brand new never mounted Juliet lenses. From. Titanium , ruby , gold iridium. Emerald Etc. Thanks. Or if anyone can point me in the direction of a reasonably priced crosshair 2 gold frame I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much for the ruby lenses?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hi. Just looking to trade for the frame I want first.. once that's resolved I will decide on selling.. but for now these lenses are for trading only. sorry about that. Thanks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    i should ad the 2 juliet lenses could be ruby, gold, bi, titanium, slate iridium. and im looking for oo4044-02 crosshair 2.0 with bronze polrised lenses ... or you could have the other prize which is a juliet 2nd gen plasma with new screws....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can anyone help me? really want the crosshair 2 gold frame. Surely there is a vault near someone which has these? Willing to buy outright .. Swap various Juliet lenses. slate/emerald/ruby/titanium /gold. or a serialized plasma Juliet frame. Thanks. If anyone can help. I'd really appreciate it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Possibly I can get other Juliet lenses as well. Thanks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Lover of Juliet

Rating:
    100%
    I'm sure they had the gold pair on the Eyewear Outlet website, but it looks to have gone since that changed to Igero. I'd go and check the Gunwharf Vault for you, I think I saw them there at the weekend, but they are closed for a shop move now, reopening date to be advised.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow. That's brilliant. Thanks. I have tried to call them but had thought possibly the move had effect things. Hmmm. I haven't seen the eyewhere outlet site. And I didn't know it had changed to lgero? That's really nice. Thanks mate.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @Carrera1963 hmm. I don't like that new website. Hope the shop has them. Your Awesome

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump