• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale BRAND NEW STANDARD ISSUE PAIRS- GASCAN, FUEL CELL, HOLBROOK

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Splitting up this sale into several threads as I'm limited to 10 pics per- categorizing by series (Standard Issue, Infinite Hero, Team USA). If you're in one, there's a few others out there with the other categories if you might be interested in those. I also have very nice Juliet and Badman in the X-Metals section. Listing here first for any forum members to get first dibs- anything left after a couple bumps I'll start moving off to eBay.

All prices next to each pair description and include shipping, all pictures at the bottom (hopefully in order they're listed). ALL these prices undercut all current pricing I've found on the internet including eBay so while offers are welcome, please keep them reasonable. I'll consider discounts for multiple pair purchases. NO TRADES.

All payments are via PayPal; I will print shipping labels out of PayPal which should trigger an email to you with the tracking number, but I'll also PM that to you directly.

All shipping is USPS First Class with Tracking. I have everything prepped and ready to ship immediately in most cases the 1st business day after payment and shipments move fast as my post office is only a few miles from the USPS regional hub.

STANDARD ISSUE PAIRS. ALL brand new in box with all paperwork, etc. (except Deviation) All pictures are below. I have more- if you require more let me know.

1) $75 SI American Flag Gascan model 11-192 Matt Black with Grey

2) $115 SI American Heritage Fuel Cell model OO9096-C9 Matte Black with Warm Grey

3) $150 SI American Heritage Holbrook model OO9102-96 Matte Black with Warm Grey

4) SOLD Deviation model OO4061-02 Polished Gold with Dark Grey; Brand New without box. Display only pair, tight hinges, checked and double checked...100% perfect and new. Not SI but they needed to go somewhere

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
ttt

Inbox is full

Emptied last night! :)

Dude bailed on our deal. I've reported it to the admin.

No need for reporting- situation explained and payment refunded within 5 minutes of submission. Wasn't aware buyer was international and agreed upon purchase price was done with the, unfortunate, assumption shipping was at CONUS pricing and with CONUS ease when it wasn't and I'm not in a position at the moment where I wish to ship international. Apparently buyer also has moving pieces with the payment method as well but--- again, miscommunications DO happen.

Username Hidden said:
No need for reporting- situation explained and payment refunded within 5 minutes of submission. Wasn't aware buyer was international and agreed upon purchase price was done with the, unfortunate, assumption shipping was at CONUS pricing and with CONUS ease when it wasn't and I'm not in a position at the moment where I wish to ship international. Apparently buyer also has moving pieces with the payment method as well but--- again, miscommunications DO happen.

But I have clarified to you that you ARE shipping at my NY forwarding address, as I've done with all of my previous deals here and haven't had any issues. Then why is there a problem?

Username Hidden said:
But I have clarified to you that you ARE shipping at my NY forwarding address, as I've done with all of my previous deals here and haven't had any issues. Then why is there a problem?

Am i missing something here? Why don't you clarify your position after learning that my address is in NY where you will be shipping? You haven't said anything in response to my question weather privately or here? Please just clarify your position. Why can't we still go ahead with the deal after you know you will be shipping to NY?

I have reported your post again with the admin. Hope you do not do this with any buyer in the future. Good Luck.

All things clarified and cleared with the seller. I am sorry to have taken such steps. Hopefully the deal will fall through.

Thank You.