• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bringing a new Xmetal single wide into the collection tomorrow

RoTors

I am Jim Jannard...
Made a deal and snagged a much needed Xmetal single wide cabinet.

Quick little road trip tomorrow for the pick up and the new "Oakley Man Cave" is one more piece fuller.

Will try an post some pics.

Last edited:
I need to add a single wide I have in storage to the man cave as well! Issue is I am out of space I think :( I hope you have better luck then I do!

I need to add a single wide I have in storage to the man cave as well! Issue is I am out of space I think :( I hope you have better luck then I do!

My mancave has moved to a new room in the house. Busy transitioning Oakley stuff and my other collections. Looking at painting the room before moving the cabinets in.

Are you out of room because of too many cabinets and a huge collection? Brother, I am always here to help out another forum member, in need.;)

My mancave has moved to a new room in the house. Busy transitioning Oakley stuff and my other collections. Looking at painting the room before moving the cabinets in.

Are you out of room because of too many cabinets and a huge collection? Brother, I am always here to help out another forum member, in need.;)
I wish!! I have only got a double wide right now. If I tried I could probably fit everything in that cabinet but I like my shades to have breathing room. The issue is I just have a bed room I turned into a "man cave". I have a large desk in one corner, a gun safe in another, the double wide against a wall and a random closet... That's filled with a custom closet unit so no space in there for a case... I need to try and do some rearranging...

However I do appreciate the gracious offer to take some excess product off my hands ;) I'll let you know as soon as I have that problem :lolsign:

My offer extends to any firearm related excess that is causing you any space issue. What can I say, "I am just a good guy that way".:D

So begins the journey,

Cleared out the back of the Yugo all that is missing now is a Xmetal single wide.

image.jpg

Let's go! But first, we need a little zero action

image.jpg

Will update soon.

As I make the approach to the seller's residence,

image.jpg

my mind starts wandering and I remember this is my first ever face-to-face Craig's list deal. I begin to wonder if we will be doing a recreation of a scene fro lm that heart warming musical "It puts the lotion in the basket".

Fortunately, I am greeted by this at the door.

image.jpg

After a few exchanges I put the little one into their car seat......

image.jpg

I drove away for a few miles then I began the....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back