1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mikel

mikel Oakley Beginner

So I was told a long time ago. If you send your old or broken oakleys back then they would give money off a new pair. (outside of the warenty peirod) Does any one know if this is true? I was cleaning out a closet and found a few pair. Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I know this was/is the case with X METALS but I don't know what other frames or models this might be the case for. I also don't know what level of damage/breakage this applies to. You'd need to call Customer Care and find out for your specific pieces.

3. mikel

mikel Oakley Beginner

i plan on hitting them up tomorrow to see whats up. A couple of pair of eye jackets and a pair of wire squared 2.0. i hope they will throw a lil money towards me.

4. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

In Europe they offer 40% if they don't have replacement lenses or rubbers anymore.

5. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

I believe the number in the USA I was hearing was 20%

6. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

All I know is they offer you 20 or 25% (not sure which) off towards a new pair if the pair you have is discontinued. I think its hit or miss when they require you to send in the defective frames. Sometimes they ask you to send it and sometimes they don't.

7. mikel

mikel Oakley Beginner

that would be cool with me!

8. mikel

mikel Oakley Beginner

i will deffently post and let everyone know the verdict.

9. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

I ended up with 25% off and free 2nd day shipping on one pair. The shipping didn't really help because they said it could take up to 48 hours to ship and they pushed every minute of that so my new glasses came 6 days later. A buddy of mine got 35% off and free next day shipping. He placed the order and had it shipped directly to me and I had it in 2 days. This was for discontinued items they could no longer repair.

10. mikel

mikel Oakley Beginner

Nice