• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying price advice

Nakmuay

Oakley Beginner
Dear O fam,

I’m on the verge of buying a pair of Oakley Juliets, 1st gen, x-metal frame and black iridium lenses. Condition like new but with play at the nose bridge. Comes with only the Oakley pouch.
Seller doesn’t wanna let go for less than 400€, is it too much or should I go for it?

Thank you very much in advance

Thank you Stig!!
Truly honouring your name as you replied faster than Schumacher ;)
I will surely take your advice as I did last time and returned the pair :)
Many many thanks to you
Just explain to the seller the situation. His asking price is a bit to high and you have to invest money in order to be able to wear it.
Never take a sellers word if you have never dealt with on condition. Ask for min.10 pictures from all angles. You can also post pictures ask for help here at the forum.
If he still want lower the price walk away.
What is the serial No. on the frame?

Last edited:
Just explain to the seller the situation. His asking price is a bit to high and you have to invest money on order to be able to wear it.
Never take a sellers word if you have never dealt with on condition. Ask for min.10 pictures from all angles. You can also post pictures ask for help here at the forum.
Thank you very much, indeed I have trouble believing whatever the seller says, I always do ask for extra pictures specially sensitive areas..
the serial is J053553

Thank you very much, indeed I have trouble believing whatever the seller says, I always do ask for extra pictures specially sensitive areas..
the serial is J053553
Just walk away.
There are better deals out there to find.

There has been some absolutely crazy prices here on the Forum by a couple of members lately. Some members have jacked up prices by more than $200 on some models that sold just last month for the actually price that they should be.

@TheStig knows the true market price for most models. ☺️

Don’t fall for the trap of overpaying because then all the nimrods will come out and say that this is the new true price.

I have indeed noticed that prices are very high for Juliet’s compared to what I saw on the forum before !
Thankfully I have people like you guys to advise and help newbies haha

Just explain to the seller the situation. His asking price is a bit to high and you have to invest money on order to be able to wear it.
English only please.

Latest Posts

Back