1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Up for sale lnib C-Six complete. No damage or marks anywhere on glasses internals or presentation box 9.5/10 or better asking 2,100$->2050$ Obro including all shipping and fees. I Can send as Gift also. PST with questions and offers. Thank you!:)
    C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses. - image.jpg C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses. - image.jpg View attachment 252148 C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses. - image.jpg C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses. - image.jpg C-six (SOLD) and Serial Matching Juliet (very rare) JPPL! Titanium/lenses. - image.jpg Up for sale a gem that is often unavailable to collectors a JPPL Japan exclusive Juliet (plasma)w/clear titanium lenses. Price is 600$(sold) Obro don't miss this chance!
    Great glasses for indoor and evening. They have a mirror finish at some angles with a clear through sight. Beautiful!! Can't describe it properly through pictures alone. Needs a tune up rest is in great shape.

Frame 9-10 (minor signs of wear.)( manufacturing pittings a few tiny round pits)
    Lenses 9-10 (one tiny Mark near top of etched lense)
    Rubbers 8-10 ( not sticky, they are a bit old)
    Nose bridge 4-10 ( very loose, needs tune up) atm it's getting tuned up. 10/10 soon. no trades at this time.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/19/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have these lens's in a pair of polished Juliette hammerstems, the the lens's are fantastic for evening and indoors just like the seller has said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: 5/31/16
    Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump 925$

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump added a C-six:grin: ( I'll take better pics tomorrow)

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Xs and Os

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm interested in the c six. Are you looking for anything to trade with?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No trades for now sorry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler

Rating:
    100%
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: