• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

C wire Gunmetal with +Red Iridium lenses

RichterDog22

Oakley Beginner
Spain
Got me these bad boys last Friday and just picked these up today, paid 14€ total for 'em. As you can tell upper frame could use some little paint to it and that's something she's getting eventually, but overall real happy with the purchase.

17011011276073719473932551204754.jpg

17011013030745383883776157935870.jpg

Got to love the 'sweeping simplicity' of the original C-Wire design. It's a sharp looking pair, with spring hinge too boot!
Same here man! my first Oakley pair were some Square Wires 1st Gen, and even though I love those too with their wider frame and their older style metal curved arms I gotta love these C wires for how low profile and sleek the lenses are, besides the colorway I managed to snag is a killer for me.

Same here man! my first Oakley pair were some Square Wires 1st Gen, and even though I love those too with their wider frame and their older style metal curved arms I gotta love these C wires for how low profile and sleek the lenses are, besides the colorway I managed to snag is a killer for me.
They can work, with a suit, or with jeans and tee: they are so versatile.

Back