• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone identify this Oakley backpack

munjen

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I was wondering if any of you knew what the name of this back pack was. I've been trying to find more info about it. I think it was before the Kitchen sink and part of their early wave of backpacks. I'm just trying to do some research. Thanks for any help. Its currently being listed for 650 on craigslist.
00v0v_4Lc5zxb6le7_600x450.jpg

Thanks MJT! When I try to even google hardshell backpack the item does not come up. It must have been slightly more vintage than I thought. Thanks for the quick ID and sku # ! I'm not sure if its worth 650 though. I'll try Ebay. Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you knew what the name of this back pack was. I've been trying to find more info about it. I think it was before the Kitchen sink and part of their early wave of backpacks. I'm just trying to do some research. Thanks for any help. Its currently being listed for 650 on craigslist. View attachment 222899
I got mine from a factory rep back in 2002. I've never seen another one til I saw this post...one of my favorite pieces.

Latest Posts

Back