• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can't Decide..

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Currently watching 2 juliets on ebay but as I'm new to the X-Metal game I thought I'd ask you guys for advice so here goes:
first juliet looks to be polished with blue iridium Listing says used but good condition currently at $190AUD plus postage with 2 days left includes "case and microbag" as per sellers description.
second juliet is BNIB X-Metal/Ruby currently $157.50AUD includes box microbag and coin.

Which one would you pick and why? whats a decent price for these?

I mailed the seller on the first pair and offered them $150. Said they won't end the auction but may sell it to me if no one bids.

Second pair is good! A BNIB X-Metal Juliet shouldn't cost you over $200. If it reaches $200+ I would just pass it up and keep looking.

I might be able to get you a LNIB Polished/Fire Juliet for $150. I'll keep you posted

I was thinking of making an offer on the first one but just decided to wait it out and see what it goes for, really liking the look of that pair over the ruby one. may the best man (or in my case woman) win :tongue:

I wouldn't be in a rush to pay $190 +shipping for it. Just wait it out, and if no one bids, email them after auction end and offer $150 :smile:

I haven't tried on a Juliet so I'm not sure how they fit. So my options are pass on them and get something else or get them and if they don't fit I can pass them on because I can't get to a vault till the weekend