1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Scott M

Scott M Oakley Beginner

I recently purchased a set of Carbon Blades (LOVE them) and was curious if there was a way to get replacement lenses for them. I may want to purchase a different lens type or buy a set of backup lenses in case something happens to mine down the road, but I don't see anything on Oakley's website. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Kuztomized

Kuztomized Oakley Collector

Revant Optics makes replacement lenses for the Carbon Blade, but to my knowledge Oakley has never sold replacement lenses for this pair. Once in a while you will see lenses pop up on eBay when someone takes them out to be replaced with prescription. If you do a search you will find many threads discussing OEM vs Third Party lenses.

:welcome: :drinks:

3. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

I called Oakley about replacement parts for the Ferrari Carbon Blade and they said they don't send parts out. If anything happens to them you have to ship them the pair of glasses.

4. Scott M

Scott M Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys! I was hoping someone would say the Carbon Blade lenses are the same as another frame's lenses and to just order replacements for that model, but no such luck.

Thanks for the quick responses!

5. Wavecloud

Wavecloud Oakley Expert Premium Member

I have bought them from an ebayer who said they were ordered from Oakley UK