1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Selling off some of my collection starting with some of the stuff I thought would be awesome for me to wear, turns out not to be so I say it will still be awesome for my collection, and now it doesn't make sense for me to keep them around (ever have that happen to you? hahaha) I will list as I get time so for now its these Carbon Blades. All prices are F&F paypal payment. If you want to pay non F&F add 4% to price. Price include shipping in USA international will be more:

OO9174-01 Matte Carbon / Grey Polarized X 3 All BNIB with everything: $200 each

Open to offers but these are already priced below what I paid so please be reasonable with the offers. Thanks

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    BUMP