• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six Collection

I have seen this but its so ugly i once a month come back! I need a aluminum csix in my life... Pockets are ready buy hard to find one... Wife will kill me if i find a carbon one and buy it lol

Love the granite too... If ever need repair or changing remember my sisters company in the USA :cool-20:

I have seen this but its so ugly i once a month come back! I need a aluminum csix in my life... Pockets are ready buy hard to find one... Wife will kill me if i find a carbon one and buy it lol

Love the granite too... If ever need repair or changing remember my sisters company in the USA :cool-20:
I managed to get lucky. All of the stone and granite I purchased for cost. :angel:

But always good to have connections. ;)

I'm happy I discovered I can't wear the C6...else I'd be very sad I never received any C6

Sent from Q's Note5

Frank, nice 'line-up' but I still don't like the C6: regardless of the price (I do love the carbon-fibre they're constructed of, makes it look so F1), they honestly do nothing, they don't speak to me like the Eye-Jaclets or Scars do. Pit Boss, yes, but they're going to have to wait........

Latest Posts

Back