• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon C-Six Collection

LeQ,
One simply can't just move along after seeing something so wondrous, so beautiful.

Frank, now that they're all unboxed, I think sacrificing one of them and sending it this way in order to increase my quality of life would be stupendous. You wouldn't even notice it being gone.
They are all boxed up once again sorry to say.... I think the GF was talking about shipping one off to LeQ though. :shock:

I'm not a big fan of the rough style tiles for somewhere like the bathroom. Too many collection points for liquids. It does offer better footing when wet.

The grout work is spot on though, nice sealed lines. I would have brought it up another 1/32" or so to help combat grout discoloration and improve the underfoot level feel, but with the slightly uneven surface of the tile it's a pretty good job.

I HATE the grout in my kitchen. Porous as a sponge.
Thank you......this damn house was a forever mission to finish....it's almost all tile and stone everywhere you go though.
Lucky for me I pretty much hand picked every single thing that went into the house so I'm stuck loving it. ;)

Some great glasses!! Thanks for sharing! I would ask for some more pics but I think this thread means the world is coming to an end! LOL my computer shut down when I opened it!
All jokes aside Thanks!

I recall an earlier post where he said his house was like a castle, stone on all the walls. So that might not be the bathroom...
It actually is one of the bathrooms....but now that the GF has seen how everyone dissects photos, she is a little paranoid about anything in the photos being "unclean". :lolsign:

Back