1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Just saw carbon Jawbone on Oakleyvault for 97.00 bucks. Someone could come close to making an Echelon Jawbone if they had some fire lens already . (I know not right lens) but looks close.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Come close but still ... wrong lens, wrong icons, wrong bolts, wrong bag, no case.... so...... maybe.

3. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Wow GRF just shoot his idea down. Chuckled that so much needed to be done. You are correct but even a noob like me originally thought like this. You had to correct me on the same issue. Just off hand though for a normal person (which all of us definitely are not) it would be close

4. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Just throwing it out there I already have an Echelon Jawbone . But if I didn't have one I would probably buy those and get semi close.

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

I guess.... it would be like having a pair of Foakleys, most people wouldnt know the difference but it's still not the real deal.

6. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

I do like the CF look. I've been tempted by these the past few days but so far I have been able to resist.

7. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

Arent they different Carbon looks?

8. LUXNOTICA

LUXNOTICA Oakley Beginner

^ theres a polished,and a matte. I'd say the polished are better...
    and harder to come by... as the MPH Echelons, and the $99 MPH with greys both have the matte frame.

9. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Yea. I believe the echelon is a different pattern as well as finish(es) from the regular cf jawbone.

10. NUMBER 2

NUMBER 2 Oakley Collector

Is the whole frame made of carbon fiber? I'm not familiar with the structure of "true carbon fiber" when the price is $97.