• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon Juliets (04-159 Ducati but not complete)

I have some PB2 RX lenses that came with a frame and they have O etched. I'd say these are likely OCP lenses. They don't etch them so you can get them etched with whatever you want. Just like normal OCP. That's assuming they're legit Oakley lenses.

The seller told me it cost him $120 CAD for the lenses. I plan to take one out today to have a look. Thanks for the replies.

Learned something......Did not know OCP Polarized lenses came w/o the 'Polarized' etched on them.

Thank you. It looks like I am going to have to let this pair go because of the very expensive helmet I need to buy for work. I will be taking a lens out today to take a closer look and will provide a picture. I did wear them for a 10 minute drive this morning and I can definitely tell that they are polarized and good quality lenses. I hate to let them go because its my first and only carbon pair. I will have to sell a plasma pair as well. They were just shipped out for a tune-up.

How about some G26 lenses and green rubbers?
G26car6.jpe
G26car5.jpe
G26car4.jpe
G26car.jpe

Ok folks. I need some help identifying these "BIP" lenses. They are quite a bit thinner and lighter than my Oakley Fire Polarized lenses. Aftermarket? They are definitely polarized and optics seem great. Seller was told BIP but, as I mentioned before, there is no "POLARIZED" etching. Thanks for any information or educated guesses. Here are the pictures (don't pay attention the Under Armour microfiber bag :oops:):
BIPj3.jpe
BIPj2.jpe
BIPj.jpe

I decided to mount both G26 lenses, green ear socks, and green temple shocks in my carbon pair. G26 look great in any frame:
g26j3.jpe
G26j2.jpe
G26j.jpe

Ok folks. I need some help identifying these "BIP" lenses. They are quite a bit thinner and lighter than my Oakley Fire Polarized lenses. Aftermarket? They are definitely polarized and optics seem great. Seller was told BIP but, as I mentioned before, there is no "POLARIZED" etching. Thanks for any information or educated guesses. Here are the pictures (don't pay attention the Under Armour microfiber bag :oops:):
View attachment 226213 View attachment 226214 View attachment 226215

Way too thin to be OEM. Aftermarket...