1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

Carbon XS ooBIP - 1460067225052-1258399954.jpg
    Arrived today from @MSTech. These have leapfrogged to my new favorite pair. Only my pair of pristine Plasma/Ice Juliets are in better factory shape. I also see why the ooBIP get the love they do. You serious Oakley guys are tough when it comes to evaluating glasses. Was told the earstem rubbers were not in great shape... They are WAY better than the pair on my Polished XS. Lenses have scratches in view, better to replace... Maybe one or three tiny pinpoint marks. The orbitals do have some scuffs marks on top, but I'm 6'5", so nobody would see them.
    Fan F-ing tastic pair of glasses. Thank you much.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Glad you're happy bro. I rather overstate the negatives and give full disclosure, rather than have a buyer find surprises and return the item. I think you got a really nice pair for the money. Yup, lenses better be replaced. I have no idea how people get the lenses scratched the way they do. Great doing business with you. Skate deck goes out tomorrow, still looking for a box for it.
    Cheers

3. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

@Slojack Those are very nice man...I wish I could get into the square frames but just can't seem to get there. Love my Juliets but this pair of yours and one other I saw, last week I believe, may actually have me wanting to get a pair. Seriously cool.

4. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

@cyclerdoug, I dig my Juliets, XX, R1s and XS. It's good to diversify, LOL

I still have some more XS Carbon, XM, and Plasma available. And the Juliet Black Tie has your name all over it. PM me if interested.
    Cheers

cyclerdoug likes this.
  5. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Congrats on getting a very elusive pair. The XS OOBIP is an awesome all time great. Enjoy them.

xmetal40 and Slojack like this.
  6. Slojack

Lenses replaced. I'm going to mothball these oo BIP, replaced with a new pair of Ti Iridium Polarized I had.
    Saving them for....someday.

7. NoFair

NoFair Oakley Collector

Sweet set. OO BIP is great. Get @Chris A Hardaway to cut you a set so you can use them in their original glory ;)

Chris A Hardaway likes this.
  8. Slojack

I fight this idea on really sunny days. I just had to buy a new car so my Oakley funds are going to be few and far.

9. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Carbon XS ooBIP - OEhoNB.gif

Manish likes this.
  10. VolcanOG

VolcanOG Xs and Os Premium Member

very nice pair!!