• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carguy Holiday update

Thanks for the kind words, a collection that truly would not be possible without this forum.
Without guys like the XMan (skills in refinishing frames and tightening them), Dr Chops broad skill set as well as Infinite Hero's lens cutting I wouldn't even have any interest in collecting these. What good would they be with flex couplers that degrade as a function of time and lenses that can be scratched at any moment and the pairs significantly less enjoyable and valuable?
These guys have contributed greatly to my enjoyment of this hobby and have probably opened up the hobby to many others.
So thanks for being the guys that you are!

Last edited:
Wow! I had no idea you had such an impressive collection. Tons of great stuff in there! Thanks for sharing.

It's always nice to have a collection to show my wife to make her grateful for my double wide setup! lol

Absolutely stunning! I think my favorite is the medusa display case! The medusa is like my holy grail (just the hat) and the goggles is just added awesome! You have arranged this collection in an awesome way. To much to take in!

Back