• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carolina collectors

Concord mall is the vault we are all talking about.. Chis is the one that got me my watch and I talk to Seth a good bit. One of the better vaults I have been to and I've been to quite a few.

Concord mall is the vault we are all talking about.. Chis is the one that got me my watch and I talk to Seth a good bit. One of the better vaults I have been to and I've been to quite a few.

You ever run over here to TN - Sevierville - Tangiers Outlet Mall?

I have been there twice so far ... At some point soon I am going to make the small roadie to Nashville & peep out the Vault & O-Store ... I can be there in under two hours ... That is if people get out of my way on 40. LOL

You ever run over here to TN - Sevierville - Tangiers Outlet Mall?

I have been there twice so far ... At some point soon I am going to make the small roadie to Nashville & peep out the Vault & O-Store ... I can be there in under two hours ... That is if people get out of my way on 40. LOL

Nashville is legit in opry mall I know the manager at that location very awesome peeps in that vault, so zoom zoom get out of your way

I am just moving to Charlotte on May 1 and was visiting the area mid March and hit up both concord mills and Charlotte premium outlets vault both places are great, just don't know any of them well enough

Did they just open up a new vault in another outlet? Not sure if your thinking the concord vault is different than the premium outlets, but I think there is only 1 in charlotte.

Did they just open up a new vault in another outlet? Not sure if your thinking the concord vault is different than the premium outlets, but I think there is only 1 in charlotte.
Yes there are two, went to them both

IMG_20150330_143346.jpg

IMG_20150330_141742.jpg

Latest Posts

Back