• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Case Recommendation

CyclopsFan92

Oakley Enthusiast
I bought my wife her first pair of Oakley's this past Christmas. We were on vacation in Myrtle Beach over the summer, and went into a Sunglass Hut, where she found the Oakley Pasque OO9222-0360 Matte Brown Tortoise variant. She loved them, so I filed it away for later.

Well, here we are, a month and a half later, and she's barely worn them, because they came with a soft leather case and she's paranoid about carrying them in her purse for fear of breaking them. So, they haven't even left the house yet. Can anyone recommend a good hard case (preferably Oakley brand, but not a requirement) that will fit them? The Oakley website doesn't have much, and nothing that outright says that it will fit her frames. Even if I have to buy an old case that's not sold anymore from someone, that's fine as well.

However, make sure you got your better half's Oakleys in a soft bag prior to put it in whatever case. Mine lost much of her Oakley lens' coating while carrying her once beautiful original Subzero unprotected in an original Oakley Vault. WtC

Latest Posts

Back