• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recommendations for Oakley Prescription Sunglasses

revenna

Oakley Beginner
Hi!

I’m looking to get a pair of Oakley Sunglasses with Prescription. So, here I am looking for recommendation for frame and lenses tint.

My use case will be on the Track during hot and sunny days as well as running on roads near cities. I live in a tropical city. I hope to use them on evening lighting if possible too. What Prizm lenses should I get?

Other Experiences with other glasses: I currently own a Roka Aviators in their silver mirror (9% VLT) and couldn't handle the darkness when under some shade. Not sure if I'm going towards the Photochromic territory with my big list of requirements.

For frame wise, I’m looking for those 2 piece lenses frame. My optician seems to be unable to make those 1 piece Shield frames like Radar EV unfortunately.

Other questions I have would be: Do I need polarized lenses? (Prizm Polarized Lenses) How often do you guys change earsock and nosepads? How do I know if I need Asian Fit models, nosepads etc.?

Thanks

Back