• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chinese made Oakley

barry0226

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum.
My first pair is a Monster dog Ducati edition. The reason I'm getting that is because it was made in USA and it fits well. I'm aware that Oakley has been sold to Lux and most sunglasses are made in China ever since. Does anyone collect newer model which are made in China or still go for USA-made vintage piece?

Welcome aboard, yup a lot of people own the new modals, even tho they are made in China the lenses are from the US, I personally own a lot of vintage stuff myself. Most of the apperall and niknaks have always been made else where. Hell even the first pair of Frogskins were made in Japan

Welcome aboard, yup a lot of people own the new modals, even tho they are made in China the lenses are from the US, I personally own a lot of vintage stuff myself. Most of the apperall and niknaks have always been made else where. Hell even the first pair of Frogskins were made in Japan
How do we know that?

Welcome to the Madness.
Personally, I find post 2012 "Oakleys" to be more cheaply designed and manufactured, and produced in relatively massive numbers.
Most of us collect discontinued rarities and pre-Lux weird stuff.
Me, I just buy what I like to wear, and almost none of it is "new".
:crazy:

Latest Posts

Back