1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Choose my ruby's - 2a3egenu.jpg I know it is almost impossible to tell but I have 2 sets of ruby juliet lenses. Going to sell one. The top set was replacent set bought in 2011. The bottom set came I j series juliets. If any of the experts on lenses can pick out the minute difference please chime in. Yes I know I should take them outside but its been raining for 2 days straight. Light source is 5k led bulbs Choose my ruby's - zunutepu.jpg Choose my ruby's - u9egysyn.jpg Choose my ruby's - me7u5u4a.jpg Choose my ruby's - umehabe5.jpg Choose my ruby's - a3uva9ym.jpg

Last edited: 10/11/13
    Patrick likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

I see no difference. They both have a large amount of Fire on them.

3. 92subzero

92subzero Oakley Beginner

Quite similar to me

4. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

They look similar in hue to me....
    X Man had some original ruby lenses last I talked to him if you're looking for a set.

Also... As a side note.... Christiana Mall in Deleware has a large assortment of real ruby lenses.

5. lawman0210

Yeah gonna throw one on the auction block. Do you think they will bring more money then the newer yellow ruby or not really?

6. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

is it me or is the top pair on the bob a xx? looks taller - to me anyway!! i will be interested if you're leting a pair go.

how much shipped to the uk?

7. 350nick

350nick Oakley Beginner

There's a pair of ruby juliet lenses on eBay UK at the moment with no bids £40 start if your after ruby.

As far as the photos, I honestly can't spot any difference. Might be more obvious in the flesh.

mjt42 likes this.
  8. lawman0210

Just an optical illusion. They are same size

mjt42 likes this.