• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Chop's Bling

Status
Not open for further replies.
was torn man, I won't lie...was leaning damn heavy to the emerald, but ultimately, black polar won...

was torn man, I won't lie...was leaning damn heavy to the emerald, but ultimately, black polar won...
Haha! Actually alot of different ones would've worked...fire, emerald, gold, black, +red, even ice i think. Nice neutral choice with the BIP though...

I have all of those and tried. Fire would work but too loud and draws attention from the frame to the lens, gold polar was dull and looked like crap against the finish of the gold on the frame where the right lens would sit, emerald was damn close since it is a color in the theme, pos red hmmmm, and ice? really? didn't think of that one. Only other thought was Titanium...But black polar, just works. Amber Black Polar is another one too that would be killer, but I only have 1 pair of those, and they are staying right here lol.

maybe we can arrange to meet up when I hit Maui later this year. Can't be too bad to hop a flight for a day...I hope lol...Then we can rock out killer Oaks in paradise, well, home for one of us lol!!

maybe we can arrange to meet up when I hit Maui later this year. Can't be too bad to hop a flight for a day...I hope lol...Then we can rock out killer Oaks in paradise, well, home for one of us lol!!
For sure! If you have time to hop over for a day, we can definitely hook up!

Hey, had to post up a "family" pic if you will haha...

976314_615829311762092_1973200868_o.jpg

SEE? Now that is cool!:dance:

I think they shouldn't retire some frames quite so fast. They can exhaust the hell outta frogs with every potential hydroprint and color possible, but these, they didn't even scratch the surface on most.

You left the original rastaBrooks out of the family portrait dude! Ha! But nonetheless, everything looks sweet!

well, that's cuz they are at home with their owner lol. Absent on picture day :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back