1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. kennethekotto

kennethekotto Oakley Enthusiast

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Now all you need is something really unique...Like gunmetal chrome with Jade lenses? Yeah...that would be killer...

3. kennethekotto

Did I hear JADE?! Haha. A pair of MD with jade irid is definitely in the pipeline but not in the near future. Money is running thin and I have a big purchase due in roughly a month's time. But a chrome pair with jade irid sounds like an idea!

4. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

already happening. and yeah, jade is coming...Probably tomorrow as a matter of fact, unless for some reason I can avoid the wrath of the wife and do them tonight!!

5. Batwolf

Batwolf Double Team Premium Member

Those Camo Dogs are awesome.

6. kennethekotto

AH! You mean you are planning to unveil them latest by tmr? hands are tied and i believe they wont stay on the shelf for long! But will hit you up once i am ready for a chrome pair!

Thanks Batwolf. Yea the snow camo is surprisingly easy to pull off, despite it being douche-white.

7. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

The jade portion...Next round of chrome will be a couple of weeks with the holidays upon us and all. That is also in the works. More colors, more styles, more POW-BING-BAM on the senses haha (couldn't find a comic book emoticon) lol

8. kennethekotto

Black chrome w/ jade sounds like a great idea.. hahah

9. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I kind of think so too. The bright chrome is just bad ass, but black chrome is more subtle. And the darkness of the color really makes Jade pop.

10. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

To me the Snow Camo is the ULTIMATE frame. I love it to bits. How come you're sending those 10w40's back? They are a SICK!!!!!!! pair.