• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clearance on Tombstone Reap shooting glasses

What environment will you primarily use them in?

Prizm lenses are generally well regarded. Black iridium would be best suited for bright environments.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Usually get stuck at indoor ranges. Not many outdoor ones that I'm aware of in Cincinnati

Black Iridium has 10% Light Transmission. Very dark lens meant for bright conditions.

PRIZM TR22 (Light Conditions) - 22% Light Transmission
PRIZM TR45 (Dark Conditions) - 45% Light Transmission

I have the clear, TR22/45, and grey lenses already. The bulk of the package keeps me from getting it out too often, but a BI lens is a nice addition, along with an extra set of stems.

I hardly ever have room in my range bag, but I keep beater safety glasses in one of the pockets that admittedly get used more often than anything else. Too protective of my Oakleys and array cases take up too much room.

I have the clear, TR22/45, and grey lenses already. The bulk of the package keeps me from getting it out too often, but a BI lens is a nice addition, along with an extra set of stems.

I hardly ever have room in my range bag, but I keep beater safety glasses in one of the pockets that admittedly get used more often than anything else. Too protective of my Oakleys and array cases take up too much room.
Which lens do you think would work best for an indoor range?
TR22 OR TR45?

22 is darker than VR28, more of an outdoor/overcast or just wear it and get used to it kind of lens. 45 is still a touch dark IMO for indoor, but very usable. I like Persimmon a lot, which IIRC is around 60%

Latest Posts

Back