1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've got a near perfect pair of XSquared up for trade to anyone interested. The lenses are an easy 9+/10 and frame condition is fantastic. The only thing I want to point out is the nose bridge is loose but in no way affects the wearability of this pair which can go for a while yet before needing to see the Xman :)
    In exchange for these I'm looking for one of the following 100% original and minty pairs:
    - a PV serial Penny polished/VR28
    - a Mars emerald, ice or ruby
    - a plasma XS
    - a polished XS
    I'm not always able to check my messages but I'll reply ASAP to PMs in order received :)

COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - ge4a6a9a.jpg COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - e8adyre5.jpg COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - 5y5u3yvy.jpg COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - y8a7uge4.jpg COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - y3aqenug.jpg COMPLETE XS Xm/ruby - 7y4emy9u.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If I can't find a trade for these I'll take $330 F&F and we discuss what you want to pay for shipping.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM Sent.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A crazy weird transaction because of the sudden number of people and level of interest but ..SOLD !!!

I'm sorry I don't have more of these to sell so that everyone could be happy :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.