• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Consolidated Oakley Watches Real or Fake Thread (Is this Oakley Watch Fake?)

Hi all, I'm new to Oakley watches and just picked this one up - but after some digging I'm not sure if it's a fake.

Shouldn't the Crush 2.5 have a day counter window? I've seen pictures with, and without. eg in this article under Crush 2.5 there's no window.

Thanks

s-l1600.jpg

Hi all, I'm new to Oakley watches and just picked this one up - but after some digging I'm not sure if it's a fake.

Shouldn't the Crush 2.5 have a day counter window? I've seen pictures with, and without. eg in this article under Crush 2.5 there's no window.

Thanks

View attachment 1121083
Although I recognise your point, personally, I ask you this, who is going to go tool such a degree as make a fake of this ornate piece? It costs to chrome items and make it look almost identical.

Although I recognise your point, personally, I ask you this, who is going to go tool such a degree as make a fake of this ornate piece? It costs to chrome items and make it look almost identical.
True, but this detail is still bugging me.

In this database, for this colourway, it has the date display.

In the manual, it says "Select models of Crush™ include a date display"

Last edited:
I chatted to a seller on eBay, they said it's definitely fake. The missing date window, new-looking screws on the back, too shiny for a product from 2002. I've asked for a refund.
Honestly, that's news too me: but I must admit, that Mother of Pearl looked 'flat', not full of varying colours or even tones. Thought it may have been due too lighting.
Well if you're getting your money back, then no harm done.
The scammers have upped their game.......

Back