1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Blades traded to theflyingtomato and Wife decided she wanted to Jupiter LX. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What;s your price for the Blades?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%

... :blink:

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not for sale, trade only.... What do you have to offer? I have a few of these, so I'm open to any offers. These are the original Blades from the 80's not the re released ones from a couple years back. I also have the original clear box with them, though it is in less than perfect condition, but hey it is like 25 years old!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Is there any style you are wanting in particular? Diggin the blades!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, the blades are pretty sweet, just have a few pairs of them. I am looking for any of the more aggressive style, i.e. valves, scars, hatchet wire, splice (yeah, wishful), but really open to any of the edgy styles. I am NOT looking for say... a Dispatch. Let me know what you have to offer. You never know what I might jump on!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Might you be interested in a vintage straight jacket? Not super aggressive or anything but hey it's worth a shot! Let me get a few pictures

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    probably gonna take a little more than that... Looking for something a little edgier. And I have a couple pairs of vintage SJ and EJ already. Thanks for the offer though!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lol figured I'd Give it a shot! If only my scars didn't get stolen:( if you change your mind let me know, cobalt blue and mint condition!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I might have just scored a pair of scars on Craigslist! If pick them up I'd definitely be willing to trade for the blades if you don't end up trading with someone else!