1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Brand new Crosslink accessory temples. Im told these were european colors/accessory pieces. These work for Crosslink and Crosslink Sweep. Not Crosslink Switch. Sorry no boxes or paperwork. These are authentic.

Any one set $20 any two $35 paypal and shipping included.

US shipping only.

Crosslink Temples. Other Colors. Price Reduced. - IMG_0493.JPG

Crosslink Temples. Other Colors. Price Reduced. - IMG_0491.JPG Crosslink Temples. Other Colors. Price Reduced. - IMG_0488.JPG Crosslink Temples. Other Colors. Price Reduced. - IMG_0492.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 5/16/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    Are these the uk colors i have heard about? I love the colors but if they don't match the frame it might look kind weird.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I believe they were European colors. The white goes well with the white frames obviously. The blue also look good with white and grey smoke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

Rating:
    100%
    I was thinking about the blue ones i like the red.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    my son have the blk with blue pair and i like to get a spare set of arm,i think blue or white could look bizarre

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes these colors look best with white and grey smoke frames. I will see if I can get any in black.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok I have some black on order as well as some colored ear socks. Will update when I have them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    ok i want blk arm with red rubber
    lmi if you can get that
    thanks
    martin

that's my son pair,i need arm same color with red rubber

Crosslink Temples. Other Colors. Price Reduced. - IMG_2226_zps4dfcad69.jpg

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a pair of satin black/red on order however they are on back order. As soon as I have them I will update.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Ichiro addict

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks